1. Start Termius, and click the down arrow in the top left corner, then click "Keychain"
2. Click the "ADD KEY" in the right bottom corner. Left "Passphrase" empty since Private Key provided by DMIT is unencrypted.
1. Access via downloaded key
Extract the zip file "ssh_rsa_keys.zip", there are two folders "public_key" and "private_key".
In the "private_key", there are two format Private Key, we need to use the "id_rsa.pem" for Termius.
Copy the content of the "id_rsa.pem" to the "Private key"
2. Access via self-generated key
To use the self-generated key, we can also copy the content of the "id_rsa.pem" and do the same as above.
3. Click the "SAVE" in the top right corner, then the "X" to close the page in the same location.
Copy the IP of the DMIT VPS, then click "NEW HOST" to add it.
Paste IP to the "Address"
type "root" to the "Username"
select previous added key in the "Keys"
Click "SAVE" in the top right corner at last.
Double click the added Host or right click to choose the "Connect via SSH", then you will connect the Host.
The connection confirmation will show at the first time to connect, we click "YSE".
Then we are connected.
- 7 Users Found This Useful