The Rule of Event
1. The Event period refers to 2020.11.27 00:00 UTC to 2020.12.04 00:00 UTC, and all discounts codes are valid only during the activity period.
2. The special package discount is only applicable to the default configuration; the extra CPU, memory, IP, etc. are calculated at the original price.
3. The preferential orders that unpaid within 10 minutes will be automatically cancelled; DMIT will not resume cancelled orders because the client cannot pay via PayPal or credit card due to failure to fill in personal information.
4. Once the services is purchased with preferential price and deliverd; DMIT will not issue the refund
5. Credit Back Events are not applicable to PVM.HKG.Pro.TINY, PVM.LAX.Pro.TINY, PVM.LAX.Pro.SHARE, all "u" series products and all Lite series products.
6. In order to avoid double-counting, the client should submit the application via ticket between December 7 and December 15 for the Credit Back. It will be deemed as giving up the refund of account funds if the client didn't submit the request before December 15.
7. The discount code for the special event can only be used once per client and is only valid for the first time order. The use range of the discount code is subject to the prompt when confirming the application of the discount code.
The Extra Notice
1. "New user" refers to a DMIT account without valid products before the event start or an account registered after the event start. It is regarded as a "new user" regardless of the amount of order during the event.
2. Spend to 100USD means that the price of the purchased Pro series services exceeds 100USD after discount. It required the product is paid by anuually. This restriction is only applied to the order between 100~999USD.
3. If the product is not under "Annually" payment during renewal, Please contact DMIT via ticket to modify the billing cycle and generate a new invoice. There are no restrictions on renewal times and product types. However, the product needs to be converted from non-annual payment to annual payment
4. PVM.HKG.Pro.TINY do not participate in this event.
5. PVM.LAX.Lite.TINY and PVM.HKG.Lite.TINY do not participate in this event.